PDA

View Full Version : DoD:S server info cont.

eternal
09-29-2005, 01:32 AM
I have uploaded and configured beetlesmod for the DoD:S, I ask that anyone who play there keeps me updated on any issues eternal@thegamerplanet.com
I don't know how some things are going to work until beetle removes all the bugs so we have to take note of ANY strangeness so it can be presented and corrected.

As of right now the only admin are myself and Formologic, anyone interested in becoming an admin please feel free to pm, or e-mail me. Please note that being an admin REQUIRES time and effort so please do not inquire unless you are serious about getting this server off the ground and the tgp word spread!
We are also interested in any custom maps that come out so please post anything you hear about.

eternal
09-29-2005, 02:46 AM
Steambans is now active on the server and I have updated the server so that it correctly shows as secure.

Samurai
09-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Steambans is now active on the server and I have updated the server so that it correctly shows as secure.

This is awesome. I saw some fishy behavior a couple days ago. Hopefully this minimizes that sort of thing.

Also I sent you an e-mail.