PDA

View Full Version : Furniture stacking. yea...

Leg Shredder
11-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Well, me and Tantric, Samurai, and a few others decided to stack furniture in the center of the map. We got alot there, but there was more, alot more, we just didn't have any time left. If only we had the command to extend the round time :(. First time was ok, then we got more help. Once that happened, we became pro at moving stuff.

But people came in and started killing us, then helping us later, but it slowed us down, then some guy joined and capped the flags to end it, man we were pissed, we had to start over.

Here are the screens.

EDIT: OH MY GOD.... I UNBOUND THE SCREENSHOT KEY :(.
That sucks SO bad, did you take any screens Sam? Maybe some of the regs will see this, because that bathtub was halarious, and we also stuffed two couches in there.

Frijole
11-16-2005, 09:27 AM
lmmfao!!!

omg..

I wanted to see the screenies too.

Maybe we should set up a gary's mod night.

Samurai
11-17-2005, 10:29 AM
LAFFO

I think I got a couple screens, but I don't remember if I got any from flash. I was relying on you to brag those as I was making a frantic attempt to get 1 or 2 more little objects into the pile before time ran out.

When I get home from the gym tonight I'll see what I can find in my screenshots folder. I really need to put together my big ol' compilation of nade kills and shovel kills as well.

Uncl3 Tantric
11-17-2005, 07:10 PM
if you run XFire while ingame, they have a new feature that takes screenies...Scroll Lock+S if im not mistaken.