PDA

View Full Version : i got it now

Alpha
11-20-2005, 05:57 AM
so formo told me if i didnt get DoD that he would see to it that i wouldnt have anymore time with his mom....needless to say, i got it now.

besides formo said he would make that payment to my credit card...thanks formo :P

anyway...its alot different then i remember from 1.6 days..or was it earlier?...but i think i could get into it.

thanks Leezor and timewarner for practicing with me a while yesterday, formo amd brody were to busy getting it on to help me out...lol

you guys will see me in there more now ...of course ....now that i actually have the game..ha

Cmdr.Kill
11-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Make sure to mke an appointment to play. Dead dogs around here play during the day when all of us are working! HAHAHA. :!:

Alpha
11-23-2005, 05:48 PM
lol...i dont have aot of time these day...but it is getting better, i only did 12 hrs at work each day this week...poop

eternal
11-23-2005, 06:42 PM
It's a good game, perfect when you want a break from cs:s. Hopefully we can all get in there soon (I hate being the only new guy).

formologic23
11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Don't worry, no one has been playing this week, you haven't missed much. People just come and go, like the wind......