PDA

View Full Version : Tried the weekend, bought the game.

TurdFerguson
02-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Just wanted to say hi.

Well, what can I say... the free weekend hooked me. I went out and bought it Monday. Had a great time playin with you guys the other day. Hope to catch a few bullets for you guys in the coming weeks. :)

Anyone who frequents or did frequent the CS:S you'll remember me from there. Looking forward to some good teamwork and a great game!

See ya round,

TF

le3z0r
02-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Cool, welcome aboard ferguson! Hope to see you (kill you) in dod soon! :arrow:

formologic23
02-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Cool man, nice to see some regs checkin out the new neck of the woods!

eternal
02-15-2006, 11:15 PM
That's cool, it's good to hear that some are enjoying the game. It really is a great game and a nice change from constant cs:s.

Quasi
02-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Bwahahhaa we stole Turd! And of course man, having some good times and all. you blow up all nice like.

TurdFerguson
02-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Bwahahhaa we stole Turd! And of course man, having some good times and all. you blow up all nice like.

LOL, yeah... Thanks for the lesson in rocket deaths.. :D

Hope to be around this weekend. Back onto 60+ HR work weeks so anythings possible I suppose...

Good god do I need to get a secretary...

Quantum^Carrot
02-18-2006, 09:13 PM
While we may be fun to blow up, it's satisfying watching your helmet go flying after getting sniped in the face ;).

formologic23
02-19-2006, 01:04 AM
While we may be fun to blow up, it's satisfying watching your helmet go flying after getting sniped in the face ;).Hey, nice to see ya made it into the forums!!! Hope to see ya around.

Quantum^Carrot
02-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Yea, I figured I would check out the site because the server has been pretty much empty all day.

tycho
02-19-2006, 11:57 AM
woohoo! Sup Carrot!

Hey man, usually evenings EST are the most populated. But, post up on the 'Hey I'm on the server' Thread' and most of the time one of us will see it and jump online to join you.

But yeah, glad you found the forums dude!

formologic23
02-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Yea, I figured I would check out the site because the server has been pretty much empty all day.Yeah, it usually will be empty unless someone joins. Even if one or two people join, it will eventually get populated. It may take about 15 minutes to get some peeps to join, but it's worth the wait sometimes.

Uncl3 Tantric
02-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Dude my mother .......... account got hacked.....sorry I havnt dropped by in awhile. I miss DoD:S =(

Anyways, im trying to get it back. Ill holler at yall later.