PDA

View Full Version : Custom Maps

formologic23
03-08-2006, 07:33 PM
I think the next few days I am going to start up the tGP TEST Server to check out some custom maps like risk and churchyard. Hit me up if you are interested.

eternal
03-08-2006, 09:04 PM
That's gonna be sweet, much better than trying to get games going on our own server. ;)

formologic23
03-08-2006, 11:16 PM
That's gonna be sweet, much better than trying to get games going on our own server. ;)I think that I am in the mood to play some different maps than the stock ones. I'm sick of anzio and avalanche, and Turd can play his risk map and we can try the churchyard. It's better than trying to upload beta form maps. Better to just wait for the finals to load on the ftp, if we want to play them via vote. Anyways.....:roll:

TurdFerguson
03-08-2006, 11:38 PM
I think that I am in the mood to play some different maps than the stock ones. I'm sick of anzio and avalanche, and Turd can play his risk map and we can try the churchyard. It's better than trying to upload beta form maps. Better to just wait for the finals to load on the ftp, if we want to play them via vote. Anyways.....:roll:
Yay!!!! We get to play risk?!?! w00000000t!!!")

much <3 formo :)

TF

formologic23
03-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Yay!!!! We get to play risk?!?! w00000000t!!!")

much <3 formo :)

TFDon't get your hopes up too much. It's just on my home cable connection, and like 8 players max, but it's a way to play with your friends. I will get you the details soon. Been busy with homework, as it is getting closer to the end of the quarter.

tycho
03-09-2006, 12:30 PM
nice, sounds like fun!

eternal
03-09-2006, 04:20 PM
I have the risk map, I would like to see it in action. I don't have many other custom maps though. I got tired of getting new betas every week and figured I would wait for final releases.