PDA

View Full Version : dod_luebeck TEST

formologic23
11-08-2006, 01:17 PM
[AoS]Albatros has asked me if we can help him test the latest version of his map (located in the link) this SATURDAY.

http://www.dayofdefeat.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68227

I am not sure of the time, but he will keep me posted. He will send me the files ahead of time, in which I will post the link to that. If anyone is interested, please post here so I can get an idea of how many are interested. He wants to keep this small, so it's not an official playtest. More for looking for bugs or odd things.

XZelCior
11-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Well Formo you know I'll be there if I don't have any other plans, which I don't think i do.

Quantum^Carrot
11-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm going to try and get the FX5200 I have lying around working in my computer. Couldn't get it to work before, but maybe I'll get lucky this time. Fingers crossed, folks. :)

formologic23
11-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm going to try and get the FX5200 I have lying around working in my computer. Couldn't get it to work before, but maybe I'll get lucky this time. Fingers crossed, folks. :)If I didn't lay my bike over and didn't have to spend 1500 bucks to fix my bike, I would donate the money to you. If you can't get that working, let me know. I will see what I can do for ya.

QuidPr0Qu0
11-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Count me in dood!

formologic23
11-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Ok, he should have the files shortly. I just got a PM from him moments ago. So....if anyone is around and would like to try this out, I should have it up within minutes of getting it.

Cmdr.Kill
11-12-2006, 09:24 AM
If I didn't lay my bike over and didn't have to spend 1500 bucks to fix my bike, I would donate the money to you. If you can't get that working, let me know. I will see what I can do for ya.

Anytime you want to donate money around dude, let me know! I always need to buy the kids some new shoes!!!! hahaha

What a friend man. Spreading the love. You are my new hero Aaron! Whatever...