Go Back   The Gamer Planet Forums > Game / Server Forums > Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter

Re: fishmod beta files
Old 10-05-2015, 10:59 PM

Capt.Winter is on a distinguished road

As always, have a nice day. I'm a professional Russian.

Old 11-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Map Maker in Training

Fishmonger is on a distinguished road

11-28 beta

this is only for early in the day testing - not going to be on the server in the evening

the file is the same folder name as the brettzies, so just swap it out if you want to test tonight.

fishmod-beta-11-28

I had a crash with this walking around with M16 and Sig552, so something is definitely still wrong. Zeus weight is high, and a few other things do not match our regular mod yet.

I am running this on the server until about 11pm eastern tonight. If you miss that, feel free to test locally.

M134 is the Dillon - that's the saw-icon in the inventory that's higher up. Rest is pretty obvious.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:36 PM
Map Maker in Training

spent over 8 hours today looking for the sound problem, but can't get it sorted. seems to be related to the rate of fire and files that are meant to be used for 1, 2, 3, and 10 bullets, but it takes only 0.3 seconds for the minigun to get ten rounds out.

Learning as I go, but next test version of this is going to take a while, because if the third person sound doesn't work we can't use that gun.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:15 PM
IDWIC

HSantal will become famous soon enough

I'd like to thank you for the effort you've out in and hope it gets sorted out.

Thanks.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??

Old 12-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Map Maker in Training

I try to keep it at the "I am still having fun level" so this isn't too bad. Stuff keeps hitting a brick wall on occasion and you just have to step away.

Plan now is to just take all the SAW audio files and rename them to match my Minigun files, and see if things suddenly work. If it messes up as well, then it's the xml files that describe the gun. If it works, I need to figure out what it is - file format, duration, mono or stereo.

Wont have time to work on this until next week - heading out to Florida tomorrow morning. I'll let the server run with a new set up maps, but if it crashes, well, you can try to reset, but otherwise have someone else host.

Old 01-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Map Maker in Training

New version on server as of today - bigger file, so I can't put it in the forum directly.

this is January 10, 2016 version, which unless there are problems will be in use for some months to come.

Here's what you get with damage levels (add to that caliber of gun for full impact)

Barret 10
SAW 7
MRC 6
MK12 6 sniper
Scar H 5
M468 5
M8 4
Scar L 4
M16 4
m8compact 3
Sig552 3
MK23 3 pistol
glock 3
beretta 2
Mp5SD 3

weapons with wall penetration

Barret
SAW
MRC
MK12
Scar H
M468
M8
Scar L
M16

M468 gets a GL, shortdot sight is gone, Sig552 is a secondary weapon only, some tangos now carry SAW or MRC, so ammo may be out there. More for SAW than MRC.

I tried a two shot mod for the Zeuss, but it doesn't seem to work. It's still in the mod, but I doubt it has any negative impact.

hemtt trucks now have a motor sound, plus some fixes in group manager so US Marines use default weapons (Pest Control map will work again)

Download HERE

This is on Google Drive (can't upload to my web server any longer from home). When the link opens pick the Download option at the top of the menu - the dwon arrow right next to the "Open with" text. And you need to ignore some silly virus scanning warning - apparently Google, an outfit able to store trillions of terabytes can't scan a 29mb zip file for viruses. Feel free to scan after downloading.

Installation:

go into GRAW/local and remove the current Brettizies folder, unzip the download and place the Brettzies folder from that into your local folder. Leave the context the way it is. Done.

Last edited by HSantal : 01-10-2016 at 10:34 PM.

Old 01-24-2016, 09:49 PM
Map Maker in Training

I'll be posting the current version in this first post

January 27 Version - easy download, even Cityboy can do this!

Bug found, also tweaked some stability and impact numbers. M8 is back and better than ever.

Fishmod Jan 27

Last edited by Fishmonger : 01-27-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Old 01-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Map Maker in Training

January 27 Version - easy download, even Cityboy can do this!

Bug found, also tweaked some stability and impact numbers. M8 is back and better than ever.

Fishmod Jan 27

Installation - drag out the mod from the local folder and put this one in.

First time installers, use the context.xml file from your Brettzies. I'll do a more detailed install tutorial when this mod becomes stable and renamed to something unique. Until then, just treat it like a Brettzies folder and use the Brettzies 6.0 context.xml to launch it.

main fix is the MRC impact, as well as M8 and overall correction of weapon impact. Some scope adjustments by a few degrees (M8 and Acog). AI changes in reaction time on some weapons, AI weapon choices modified (no more saw for Special Forces and only one recon Special Forces soldier carries MRC ammo (meaning it's going to be rare like in the past, but the AI won't have high impact instakilla guns in large numbers)

still a beta, but unless something new comes up, this should do until I figure out how to make the Minigun work

Last edited by Fishmonger : 01-27-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:19 PM
Map Maker in Training

updated today - bumping thread with new post.