Go Back   The Gamer Planet Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

POST your pic.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
I got nothin...

eternal will become famous soon enough
POST your pic.

This started in the cs:s forum and I figured if we moved it here more would be likely to reply and participate. Here is a compilation of what has been posted so far without all the smack talk and irrelevant posts included.

HSantal/Rick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DavyJones/Dave

Tank/Chris

Cap_N_Crunch/Robert ;)

Addict/Troy

Britney/Willie

Samurai/Greg

pReDiTuR/Shawn

Alpha71/Kevin

FormologicHD/Aaron

Vaden/Brian

Meadaball/Dave

Cmdr.Kill/Joe

In.3pt/?

Boris_TheBlade/Derrick

Trippel/Shane

Chaos_5/Tony

[H]ard+[M]ike/Mike

Shocker/Randy

Proxops-Pete/Peter

Marlboro Man/?

Waywardmessiah/Adam

eternal/Brian

Brody/Jason

TimeWarner/Shannon

If you want to include your pic please post your tag/name as I have done with all these.

Last edited by formologic23 : 12-04-2006 at 01:51 PM.

Re: POST your pic.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:44 PM

Cmdr.Kill is on a distinguished road

Where is yours Brian? Don't be afraid of photoshop....

Old 05-16-2006, 10:12 PM

Karni Girl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Karni Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal
Cap_N_Crunch/Doesn't deserve a real name cause he left. ;)

Britney/Willie

hmm...i thought those guys were silentkiller and luger...

Old 05-16-2006, 10:38 PM
I got nothin...

eternal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr.Kill
Where is yours Brian? Don't be afraid of photoshop....
Um, your only pic is you hiding in a vehicle from a distance....I am using a picture of myself as an avatar. Who is the one that is scared my friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karni Girl
hmm...i thought those guys were silentkiller and luger...
When the forums were redone some of the posts where showing as being done by the wrong people. That is one of the reasons I wanted to redo the post your pic thread.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:37 PM

jacobvandy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jacobvandy

jacob/vandy/whatever

i'm usually more, erm, not sick of my mom taking pictures.

Third Eye Blind

Old 05-16-2006, 11:38 PM

BATMAN is on a distinguished road

BATMAN/Ben

Old 05-17-2006, 01:52 AM

Britney is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Britney

cap left? man....anyone got a contact number for that fool? If you do just PM me.
bah.. i miss that white hat i had, i going to have to get me another one, i hope AE still makes them
...XXXXXXXXXXXXXX........XX.............XXXXXXXXXX X
..XXXXXXXXXXXXXX...........XX.............XXXXXXXX X
.. X.......................X...........X............. ......XXXXX
.. X...XX..XX..........X...XXX..X.................... ...X
.. X...XX..XX..........X...XXX..X.................... ...X
.. X.......................X...XXX..X................ .......X
.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.......................X
Welcome To TGP

Beware of Eternal and Hsantal'

Old 05-17-2006, 09:39 AM

Addict is on a distinguished road

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn... I look like it's the 2nd day of a drunken LAN party in a basement or something... still a better shot than the sleeping beauty pic you got of me e.

Old 05-17-2006, 02:11 PM

psilocybin will become famous soon enough

what time is it again troy?

Old 05-17-2006, 02:40 PM
IDWIC

HSantal will become famous soon enough

Posts must contain pictures please.

If a man, standing in the forest says something, and his wife isn't there to correct him, is he still wrong??