Go Back   The Gamer Planet Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Re: FireMarshal
Old 08-05-2007, 09:11 PM

psilocybin will become famous soon enough

having just come back from colorado, this is really not something i wanted to read!

i wish you the best, keep your head up, don't let one day go bye with any regrets:)

i've had a few members of family go through different bouts of the evil "C"

attitude and a will to live go along way brother

the chemical treatments will curve your appetite, your going to have to make yourself eat, try high calorie foods to keep the weight up, my grandma's fav was pints of ice cream:) don't worry about your girlish figure

see if you are legal for prescription thc, it will help with appetite! no jokes here

keep us updated if possible, if your in the houston region, or want to talk, give me a ring at 281-253-0729!

sincerely
mike

Old 08-06-2007, 07:16 AM

Addict is on a distinguished road

damnation. That is really crappy FM. I'm so sorry to hear it.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:43 PM

PsiRedEye22 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PsiRedEye22 Send a message via Yahoo to PsiRedEye22

FM my phone is completely dead due to perspiration from a Wendy's cup. I will try to call you at work in the next few days.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Banned

formologic23 is on a distinguished road

I just got the news from Carl, I am in shock and truely saddened by this.

On your tour, if you are in the Seattle area, I can show you a good time (not in the way that some of you may think).

I hope all goes well in the next several weeks and I will be praying (don't do it often) that all goes well.

Keep in touch as much as you can....

Old 08-11-2007, 02:14 PM

Killer_McDermott is on a distinguished road

Hey FM, I am sorry to hear about your illness. You don't seem like the type to just roll over and give up so I know that you will do what you can. Keep family close as they will be the ones to help you through this. Your TGP family is pulling for you.

Old 08-11-2007, 02:41 PM

Sarc is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear the news. It's such a shock. I hope you have all the time to see all the things you want to see and have a happy time. I'm glad that we got to meet at the TGP LAN.

Old 08-11-2007, 03:10 PM

Karni Girl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Karni Girl

Wow, i just stumbled on this thread and all i have to say is that I'm shocked. I know that I never really got to know you, but you've been a staple here at tgp. I hope that everything goes well and wish you the best of luck. Have fun while you can and live life to the fullest. :)

~Natalie

Old 08-11-2007, 04:34 PM
GRAW Admin

bullett is on a distinguished road

Well I dont know where to begin.In 1990 my mother was standing at the kitchen table and just fell over.They rushed her to the hospital where she was diagnosed with 4 anneurisms on her brain.While I had to travel some 1200 miles to get there my 3 sisters decided to go ahead and have the surgery to save our mother,at the risk of her becoming a vegetable.The surgeon cut 4 holes in her skull with a tool,somewhat like a bit used to cut through a door to install a handle.She was in surgery for 14 hours and survived it.When she came out her eyes were solid white and looked like they were ready to just pop roght out of her head.She survived and of course had to have eye surgery from the eye institute here.She also had lost all motor functions.Including,but not limited to:couldnt stand or walk,move her hands or arms,lost all speach.She was like a newborn baby.After an extended period of time,with therapy she recovered,but has never been quite the same.She lives alone and handles her own,such as paying her bills and cleaning her house and what have you.Not quite the same but still our mom.After the surgery,in 1990,they gave har a max or 7 years to live....17 years later she's still kickin.
I think that what I am trying to say is there is always hope.And never give in!
I have another example of a very close friend,however it is another long one.So I will stop here.
With that said;Myself and my entire family wish you well.

Last edited by bullett : 08-11-2007 at 04:37 PM.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:59 PM

psilocybin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullett View Post
Well I dont know where to begin.In 1990 my mother was standing at the kitchen table and just fell over.They rushed her to the hospital where she was diagnosed with 4 anneurisms on her brain.While I had to travel some 1200 miles to get there my 3 sisters decided to go ahead and have the surgery to save our mother,at the risk of her becoming a vegetable.The surgeon cut 4 holes in her skull with a tool,somewhat like a bit used to cut through a door to install a handle.She was in surgery for 14 hours and survived it.When she came out her eyes were solid white and looked like they were ready to just pop roght out of her head.She survived and of course had to have eye surgery from the eye institute here.She also had lost all motor functions.Including,but not limited to:couldnt stand or walk,move her hands or arms,lost all speach.She was like a newborn baby.After an extended period of time,with therapy she recovered,but has never been quite the same.She lives alone and handles her own,such as paying her bills and cleaning her house and what have you.Not quite the same but still our mom.After the surgery,in 1990,they gave har a max or 7 years to live....17 years later she's still kickin.
I think that what I am trying to say is there is always hope.And never give in!
I have another example of a very close friend,however it is another long one.So I will stop here.
With that said;Myself and my entire family wish you well.
its amazing what life can deal you sometimes

Old 08-14-2007, 08:18 PM

Opus de_Penguin is on a distinguished road

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you have given me pause to value what time I have here, and I am normally pretty pessimistic about life, my future, etc. Of course we've all heard it all before, but you have to live each moment like its your last, and savor what good there is in life.

God bless and have fun while you are still on this earth.