Go Back   The Gamer Planet Forums > Game / Server Forums > Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter

Re: New Map - Vertigo
Old 01-28-2013, 08:32 PM
Map Maker in Training

Fishmonger is on a distinguished road

New Version today - Jan 28 - to fix the bug we had going up the west side yesterday

Old 02-25-2017, 09:21 PM
Map Maker in Training

and another new version, 4 years later.

I got tired of the bandwidth issues with this thing. Perhaps that is the secret about those bad spawns. Could not find one bad soldier type, so I cleaned it up as far as I could. Objects with physics are removed, many other objects removed as well to make the map less complex and less laggy. Then I added vehicles to make it all bad again :D

consider the current version a test version. If it crashes again, I am going to tear this map up and make a new one out of it.

Old 02-28-2017, 11:09 AM

Mohawk573 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmonger View Post
New Version again - this is removing some crap from the terrain to make it more lightweight, such as chopper debris and other objects with physics. Also removed the 4th level of difficulty spawns I didn't even remember the map had and simplified all that. The bridge is now totally off - there's nothing there, no spawns, no vehicles, but you can still go there if you're bored.

Meanwhile, because the last version still crashed without the panhards of the original, I figured why not put those back in for some smackage? Low percentage, but they are back and there are a lot of them. Spawns are 1-5-8 for up to 200 enemies on hard if you hit it hard. on the 8 player level. All special forces are now stupid guerillas, but there are a handful of special ops still on the map.

vertigo 02-25-2017

The new map vertigo 02-25-2017 crash, no one can join if they try to join game crash,only host can still play the map with no problem strange!.
If another player host, you get the same problem,With old map no problem.
We play on server GameRanger,further without any problems.
Could it be that there is something wrong with the new version.

Kind regards Mohawk573.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Map Maker in Training

nothing wrong with it - lots wrong with the old version. We haven't had a single crash in 5 days with it, while the old one would bomb 50% of the time.

Make sure everyone is on the same version. That's most likely your problem. Delete all Vertigo maps, download new.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:08 PM

Mohawk573 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmonger View Post
nothing wrong with it - lots wrong with the old version. We haven't had a single crash in 5 days with it, while the old one would bomb 50% of the time.

Make sure everyone is on the same version. That's most likely your problem. Delete all Vertigo maps, download new.

Okay thx, go try it with others,'ve Looked after and also believe that the fault lay with me map was also in bundle and custom levelsvertigo is a very nice map..