Go Back   The Gamer Planet Forums > Game / Server Forums > Other Multi-Player Games

Printable maps??
Old 06-06-2003, 12:06 AM

norbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to norbert Send a message via AIM to norbert Send a message via Yahoo to norbert
Printable maps??

Hey all

Some of you may recognise me from the GR servers. Ive just bought RvS and am trying to get the hang of it before getting fragged to death on the servers here (like extra time is going to make a difference) ;) Until then I am getting fragged to hell on some local servers down here (Aus has RvS servers, yet not one GR server)

Anyways - I was wondering if there are any printable map packs like those for Recon available - be they here or anywhere else? I wanted to print them up and laminate them like my ghost maps so that I can try diff strategies and the like and mark them with non-perm markers, and If i can get hold of some (colour) maps it would work a treat.

Thanks in advance - and hope to be a frag for you soon
Cheers
norbert

Old 06-06-2003, 12:57 AM
tych

NORBERT!!!

and no, I dont know of any printable maps yet. However I will inquire about it to the Platoon.

Old 06-06-2003, 02:30 AM

norbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to norbert Send a message via AIM to norbert Send a message via Yahoo to norbert
be still my beating heart ;)

yeah im still around - just not as much as I'd like to

Old 06-06-2003, 03:31 AM
tych

you sticking around for pay to play? I know that I am for sure. Its just too worth it in my opinion.

Old 06-06-2003, 05:09 AM
Sarc

The best that can be done is printing off the map from the drawing tool. It's not the best map to work off of but the in-game map isn't any better.

Old 06-06-2003, 05:03 PM
FireMarshal

I agree... the wire maps are incomplete due to being level by level... and the drawing tool is a little hard to follow if you dont know the missions well...